Gregory Landry has been a personal injury and medical malpractice attorney in Iowa for over 37 years. As an experience trial attorney, Mr. Landry has been certified as a civil trial attorney by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and board-certified as a diplomat by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys. As a private pilot, Mr. Landry is certified by the federal aviation administration, and holds both private pilot (VFR) and instrument (IFR) ratings, and is a member of the Lawyer Pilot Bar Association. Mr. Landry has represented clients injured or killed in both private aviation and commercial aviation accidents.
- Polk Cunty, Iowa State and American Bar Associations
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Association of Trial Lawyers of Iowa
- Iowa Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Iowa Association of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers, Inc.
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Lawyer Pilots Bar Association